Who we are

Based in the San Francisco Bay area, We are a team of Professional Hair & Make-up Artists inspiring others for more than 13 years. For information on special event and consulting services please email us at info@miabel.com

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fashion That fits like a glove...or watch..or handbag...

When visiting New York I always like to stop off at Bergdorff Goodman, where the displays are sure to spark seeds of inspiration. I was not disappointed, as I entered the store, on this cold September day as I found myself in a fashion show of marvelously dressed mannequins.
Maybe it was the lingering high of fashion week or the double cappuccino I'd just had, but this collection had me jittery with excitement. May each piece bring you just as much joy as it did me!
For more inspiration visit http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment